My Car Credit is a division of the UK’s leading motor finance broker, Evolution Funding.
Our people are crucial to our success. For us, attitude is everything and we look for people who are passionate, positive and committed.
Evolution Funding has achieved huge growth and success in all areas of our business, including My Car Credit.
Could our future success be down to you?
This role involves interacting with customers who have applied for car finance online. This will include building customer relationships, guiding customers through regulatory documentation and completing anti-fraud checks with customers. We work within a team environment so your ability to engage with your colleagues as well as customers will be essential.
The role also involves working closely with our dealer partners to assist in supplying vehicles to customers. Our business is authorised and regulated by the FCA so you will be working within a controlled environment. You will be trained to a high level to ensure that you work within our regulatory framework but still have scope to talk to customers freely.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing part of Evolution Funding and a very ambitious team. Career opportunities are expected to open up to the right people quite quickly, so if you have the ability and the drive, we will be delighted to help you develop.
• Sales or customer service experience either face to face or via the telephone is preferred.
• Influencing skills.
• General administration skills.
• Competent in the use of IT systems is preferred.
• Ability to gain customer’s trust and confidence.
• You should be confident and have strong communication skills.
• Be able to plan your own workload.
• Team player – be prepared to help others.
• Customer centric – we love to offer fantastic service, it’s even more rewarding when our customers tell us.
• Ability to work to rules and regulations, we work in a regulated sector so we have to comply with FCA regulations.
Salary: OTE £20,500 + optional weekend overtime. Basic salary £16,500, experience dependent.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please email: