In these unprecedented times, My Car Credit is continually assessing the situation, following Government guidelines and doing what is best for customers and staff. We are operating business as usual, although with some adjustments to allow our staff to safely and effectively serve customers.
• Our priority as a business is the safety of our staff, dealer partners and customers.
• All of our staff are remote working in the safety of their homes and continue to follow lockdown rules.
• For most dealer partners, we are remaining open to support online applications and approvals will be ready for collection or delivery after lockdown.
• All staff members are following stringent health and safety measures, using video and team collaboration tools for connecting with other team members and clients.
• Agents are continuing to support and advise motorists across the UK. This includes key workers, NHS staff, first responders, volunteers and many more who rely on their vehicles for work or to look after family.
• We have introduced additional security and affordability checks, as well as performing due diligence on car dealers that customers wish to buy from. We have also changed our payout process, which means that funds are not released to the dealer until the customer confirms they have taken delivery of the vehicle.
• We are keeping our finger on the pulse of all car finance updates, government and regulatory advice to better serve our customers.
During the lockdown, we want to continue to support our customers. If you are struggling with your finances and want to discuss deferring your loan repayments, please click here to find out how to get in touch with your funder.
Please note that this is an exceptional time, and we are experiencing a much higher volume of calls than usual as a result of enquiries relating to COVID-19. It may take longer than usual to get through, but rest assured we’re working our way to you as quickly as we can. We appreciate your patience.
Require more help?
Got a question you can’t find the answer to, or need some advice and guidance around taking out car finance? Our Car Credit Specialists are friendly, experienced, and here to help so get in touch today!